Friday, April 19, 2013

Hanami


Last weekend, I went to see the beautiful sakura flowers.
It was a perfect day: It was warm and the sun was shining. There were a lot of people outside. My daughters really enjoyed walking by the river and then playing in the park at Hakusan. They also had the chance to pet a few dogs on the way.

I think that Hanami is a great tradition in Japan and it represents the start of the new season very well. There are also some cherry trees in bloom in Canada at this time of year but I think people don't enjoy it enough there. I like to see all the people enjoying spring by having lunch under the trees here in Japan.



This week's English tip:
- Don't be afraid of making mistakes!
The important thing is to be able to communicate. Even if you make mistakes, as long as the other person can understand you, you are successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment